Welcome to The Bewti Concierge. We are delighted that you have chosen our Platform to purchase beauty services from our trusted and experienced beauty professionals, at a time and location convenient to you.
These terms and conditions set out the contractual relationship between The Bewti concierge Limited (hereafter referred to as “us”, “we” and “our”) and the clients who book beauty services through our Website (hereafter referred to as “Client”, “you” and “your”).
Before you place your booking with us, please ensure that you have read these terms carefully, as they will become binding on you as soon as you have placed your booking. If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
We look forward to having you as part of the Bewti family!
We will use the following words and expressions in these terms and conditions:
Account: your individual online account you open when you register as a Client with us, and through which you can view and manage your Appointments.
Appointment: the confirmed date, time, duration and location at which the Treatment will be provided.
Booking Request: your request to book an Appointment for a Treatment submitted through our Platform;
Deposit: each individual member will disclose their chosen deposit for the service criteria;
Members: the beauty professionals who are registered with our Platform;
Platform: our Website through which you can book beauty services;
Promocode: any official promotional code that we may offer to provide a discount to you on the Treatment Price;
Treatment: means the beauty treatment offered for sale through our Platform;
Treatment Price: the price of the Treatment booked through our Platform, as confirmed at the Booking Request stage;
Your online Account
You can also use your Account to: view Appointments that you have booked;
a. view your Appointment history;
b.leave feedback and reviews on Treatments you have received;
c. cancel Appointments; and
d. keep details of your “favourite” Members.
Booking a Treatment
At the Booking Request stage, you will be required to:
f. select the date and time of the Treatment you would like to book;
g. (where you are booking on behalf of a group) provide details of the person(s) who will be attending the Appointment;
h. confirm the location at which you would like the Appointment to take place (including a full address);
i. notify us of any relevant information or special instructions that we or our Members will reasonably need to arrange the Appointment and perform the Treatment, including:
ii. any special instructions for reaching or accessing the requested location;
j. details of any disability, medical condition or pregnancy which may affect the delivery of, or your suitability for, the Treatment; and
k. If it is a mobile booking, where a member is coming to your location, you must ensure this member covers your postcode by viewing their list of postcodes they will travel to on their member profile.
Bookings for groups or on behalf of someone else
Patch tests and consultations
4. Some treatments offered by our Members require you to have a patch test or consultation in advance of the Treatment itself being provided. This is to ensure that you are not allergic to the products which may be used, or to check whether the Treatment is appropriate for you. Where this applies, our Members will not be able to carry out the Treatment without the patch test or consultation. This condition applies even if you have had identical or similar treatments carried out elsewhere.
5. You will see on the treatment description whether you require a patch test or consultation. We will also allow you to book an initial appointment for the patch test or consultation, and provisionally book the Appointment for the Treatment itself.
6. Your patch test must be carried out at least 48 hours before your Appointment.
7. Any consultation must take place at least 24 hours before your Appointment.
8. Where you have had a patch test and/or consultation with a Member previously, and you have booked an Appointment for the same Treatment again with the same Member, then the Member may be happy to forgo the need for an initial appointment to repeat the patch test or consultation. This will be entirely at the Member’s discretion, and you may ask if the Member is happy to dispense with the need for a patch test or consultation when you submit your Booking Request.
9. Note that if you choose not to have a subsequent patch test or consultation you do so entirely at your own risk and our Members cannot be liable in the event that you have an allergic or other reaction which did not appear on a previous patch test.
10. In the event that you have an allergic reaction to the patch test, you must notify us immediately by contacting the member or e-mailing, [email protected] We will then cancel your Appointment and provide you with a full refund of your Deposit.
11. If you have an allergic reaction to a patch test and notify us accordingly in accordance with clause
9.7, or if having conducted the consultation the Member determines that the Treatment is not suitable for you, we will cancel your Appointment and give you a full refund of your Deposit.
12. Where you are entitled to a refund of your Deposit, we will use reasonable endeavours to process that refund within 10 calendar days of your notification to us.
13. If you fail to notify us of the allergic reaction and therefore we are unable to cancel your Appointment, you will not be entitled to a refund of your Deposit.
14. If following the initial consultation you no longer wish to proceed with the Treatment for any reason which is not either (a) medical, or (b) on the advice of our Member, then this will be treated as a cancellation in accordance with clause 12 and you will not be entitled to any refund of your deposit.
15. On the day of your Appointment, the selected Member will arrive at your chosen location. Alternatively, if you have opted to attend at the Member’s location, you will need to attend on time for your Appointment. We recommend aiming to arrive 15 minutes prior to your Appointment time.
16. Please note that if you are late for your Appointment, the Member may refuse to perform the Treatment. This is entirely at the Member’s discretion and will usually be subject to how late you arrive and our Member’s other diary commitments. You should notify the member if you think that you will be late for your Appointment..
17. When you arrive for your Appointment, our Member may have some paperwork for you to complete, particularly if it is your first appointment with them. Please ensure that you complete any such paperwork as completely and accurately as you can, as it may impact on your Treatment.
18. At, or before, your Appointment, you will need to pay the Member the balance of the Treatment Price. Some of our Members accept payment by card, through our Website, bank transfers, and cash, however some Members will only accept one or two payment methods. It is important that you check the payment methods in advance, this information is available on the members profile.
19. Payments through our Website can be made prior to the Appointment.
20. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will need to ensure that you obtain the correct bank details for the Member at your Appointment, and make payment during the Appointment.
21. If you fail to pay the balance of your Treatment Price at or immediately after your Appointment, we will be entitled to suspend your Account and cancel any future Appointments.
22. Following your Appointment, we will contact you by e-mail to request you to rate and provide feedback on the Treatment(s) you received through your Account.
23. Once we have your feedback, we will notify the relevant Member and it will be published on our Platform. Your username will be displayed next to the review, however we will not include any other information about you.
24. We use the feedback that our Clients give us in order to give our Members star ratings, to help Clients make informed choices when they book Treatments through our Platform.
25. Client feedback is really valuable to our Platform and our Members, helping us to deliver the best possible experience to Clients. Therefore it is vital that the feedback we receive is honest and genuine. By providing us with your feedback or review of a Member, you are warranting that the review is an honest and accurate review of the Treatment you have received from the Member.
26. In the event that we discover that your feedback is dishonest, defamatory or malicious, we reserve the right to:
27. not publish the feedback on the Platform;
28. if it has been published, remove it from the Platform;
29. cancel any Appointments which have been booked but not yet completed;
30. refuse to accept any further Booking Requests from you; and/or deactivate your Account.
31. We may want to contact you to discuss your review and feedback from time to time, to help us improve quality.
32. We cannot give any guarantees as to the accuracy of any reviews or feedback published on our Platform.
33. If you need to cancel your Appointment, please let the member know as soon as possible.
34. Please note, save as provided for in clause 9, that in the event that you cancel your Appointment, within the members strict cancellation policy, you will not be refunded your Deposit.
35. Unfortunately, from time to time our Members are unable to attend Appointments, such as due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event that one of our Members needs to cancel your Appointment, we will endeavour to offer you an alternative Member to attend the Appointment and provide your Treatment (“Alternative Member”). Where we have more than one Alternative Member who is available to attend your Appointment, we will provide you with details of any Alternative Members for you to choose from.
36. It is entirely your discretion as to whether you accept an Alternative Member we have offered to you, or whether you cancel the Appointment.
37. If you accept an Alternative Member then your Appointment will go ahead at the same date and time as booked.
38. If you decline the Alternative Member, we will cancel the Appointment and refund your Deposit.
Our liability to you
39. We only provide the Platform to enable you to purchase Treatments from our Members. We have no involvement in, or any contractual obligation in respect of, the delivery of the Treatment itself.
40. In no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect or consequential losses.
41. We hope that every Treatment you book through us is delivered to the high standard that you, and we, expect from our Members. However, should you have any dissatisfaction with a Treatment you have received, please raise it with the Member during your Appointment.
42. As we are not a party to the agreement between you and the Member to provide the Treatment, we cannot resolve any complaints between you. However, if you are unable to resolve your complaint with the Member directly, we will use reasonable endeavours to mediate a resolution between you.
43. You should note that we have no power or ability to compel the Member to refund all or part of the Treatment Price, and all refunds are entirely at the discretion of the Member.
44. If you are dissatisfied with the Treatment you have received, you will be given opportunity to let us know as part of our feedback process set out in clause 11. We take all feedback seriously and will follow up with Members who have received poor reviews to improve quality.
No variation of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing by The Bewti Concierge.
Governing law and jurisdiction
45. These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
46. We and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation.